PULL INVASIVE VEGETATION, TREES, SEEDLINGS AND SAPLINGS BY HAND
Welcome to PULLERBEAR...The world famous tree puller, scotch broom puller, buckthorn puller, giant hogweed puller, sapling puller... blah blah blah puller. The Pullerbear is an innovative way to yank trees and roots out of the ground without breaking your back and bank account. It is an all steel, lightweight hand tool that enables, even a person of slight build, the sensation of being extremely powerful and mighty. When you yank up your first tree you will most likely say "Holy Shitzu!" But.... Before you go any further, there are some things we would like you to know first...
1. We have no inventory. (We can't make these things fast enough)
2. All Pullerbears are made to order. (We will even weld your name on it if you want)
3. We operate on a first come first serve basis. Expedited orders as well.
4. Our shipping parameter is 5 to 10 business days. That's when we deliver it to our post office.
5. When you pay you will be paying in your currency and there are no taxes or fees for U.S. residents.
6. If you want it faster we can expedite it for $25 (our overtime costs for our guys working late)
7. It's worth the wait...but if you just can't wait, go to weedrench.com, brushgrubber.com or extractigator.com.
8. We don't pretend to have won some design or engineering award, we just do what we do.
9. We cut and paste unsolicited feedback. Thats why their are sum tpyos adn msitakes.
10. We claim to be the best tree puller in the world because we know we are and we aren't afraid to compare.
11. All of our Pullerbears are made in America (Canada). We looked into China and they can't do it as good as us.
12. The Pullerbear will make you feel incredibly powerful, but please don't get carried away. It will not pull a sign post out of concrete...some have tried, and tying a rope to it and pulling with your truck is not a good idea.
13. We manufacture and ship as fast as we can and we are now working 7 days a week so we aren't out partying with your money. We agonize over getting the Pullerbears out on time or as close to on time as possible.
If you want some reassurance that the Pullerbear is the most effective tree puller in the world and the most reasonably priced...
...visit our COMPARE page and compare the Pullerbear to the Weed Wrench, Brush Grubber and Extractigator before you decide. They don't mention us by name on their sites, we're referred to as "competitor's". Go check them out and then decide which tree puller is the best value for your money and the best tool for the job. If you choose theirs, oops! Thanks for reading this...carry on!